Pay-per-click is a type of internet marketing in which advertisers offers a fee each time their ad is clicked. As the name implies, you pay only for what you get. Each click means more visitors to the website and more business opportunities where the fee seems trivial. PPC enables you to reach the right audience at the right time. Have you seen some ads that pop up when you search something online? Yeah, they are PPC ads. Rankperk finds the relevant keywords to create PPC campaigns which provide great results.
Our PPC services include but are not limited to:
Google Search Ads
Google search ads as the name indicates will appear on the search page when a user enters a keyword which is related to the particular ad. It is the best way to reach the right customer at the right time. These ads will be seen above or below the search results on Google Search.
Google Display Ads
Google display ads will appear before the users when they are browsing a website, watching a YouTube video, checking their Gmail account or using mobile devices and apps. It is an effective way to find your target audience. Google display ads work earlier than the Google search ads as they show people their interested things even before they search for them.
Google Video Ads
Google Video Ads are given on AdSense sites. Viewers can see video ads if they have chosen to display image ads and are using a supported ad size.
How they work:
- The ad first appears as a static opening image
- The video will only play when the users click the play button
- The users will be taken to the advertiser’s website if they click the display URL
YouTube ads allow the advertisers to pay when an interested viewer clicks or watches the whole video. This ensures that the videos are watched only by those who are interested in them. YouTube Ads are also known as TrueView video ads and they are in two forms:
- In Stream TrueView Ads
They appear at the beginning of the video that is watched by the viewer. You have to pay if the viewer chooses to watch over 30 seconds without skipping. In case of shorter ads, you will have to pay when the viewer watches it to the end. The five second preview is free.
- In Display and In Search TrueView Ads
In Display ads just like traditional Display ads will appear on YouTube as well as Google’s Display Network.
Social media networks, especially Facebook has become very popular. Advertising on Facebook gives you several opportunities to get noticed by a large number of online users who are interested in your products and services.
Benefits of PPC
PPC has a lot of benefits which include:
- Measurable results: It’s quite easy to measure the reach of PPC advertising, particularly those which are done with Google AdWords. You can use the AdWords tool and the Google Analytics to see the performance results.
- Communicate to target audience: PPC lets you define your target audience with its location targeting options. Thus, only the people who are interested in your services will see your ad.
- Quick results: PPC is different from the organic search as it provides quick results. Most probably, you can see the results of PPC on the very next day you have started the campaign. Isn’t that amazing?
- Controlled budget: You can decide the budget and you have the freedom to change it at any time. PPC is one of the most flexible types of online advertising.
Contact us if you want to see your ads on the most popular search engines within 24 hours.